1. Unzip the downloaded file
2. Go to your wp admin dashboard and head over to Appearance->Themes
3. Click to “Add new” and then “Upload”
4. Unzip the package-hft.zip file and find the zip file “her-fantasy-trip.zip”, select it and upload it.
5. When done, click on “Activate” to activate the theme.
6. This theme comes with two external plugins, you’ll be prompted to install and activate those plugins
7. Once activated, head over to Appearance->Install demo content and then click on “Import demo content” Wait for a few moments and all the contents and layouts will be imported. You’re almost done with setting up the theme properly. Just a few clicks away really!
8. Go to Divi->Theme options, and click on the up/down arrows at the top right corner of theme options.
9. A popup will appear to import the Theme option settings. Click on browse and select the json file named “Theme Options.json”, hit Import.
10. After that, head over to Appearance->Customize. This will open the theme customizer. Click on the up/down arrow at the top and then click on import. Browse the file named “Customizer settings.json” and click on import. Voila your new theme is ready to use with the same look as the demo theme.
11. Go to Plugins->Installed plugins and Deactivate and Delete these two plugins “One Click Demo Install” and “Widget Import and Export”
12. You may ignore the notice saying to install the recommended plugins and dismiss the notice. You did it once so no need to do that again !
That’s it, enjoy!
For support please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Elegantmarketplace vendor support ticket.